Friday, May 8, 2015

Reflection 10 & 11- More food

Once again, two reflections in one. I have taken up all of the past two weeks to make even more food. Originally it was going to be for a contest, but I changed my mind. Here's a lot more of the food I worked on. Thanks to all of this, I have really grown to like working with a mouse (rather than a tablet, or traditionally)

                              

once again, please no stealing, these are my images and the like! (shoutout to ms.schreiber who keeps reminding me to put a disclaimer)

Among others we have here:
pancakes, wurst, churros, fairy bread, pizza, pretzels, kebabs, pierogis, taco, taquito, waffle, flan, hamburger, fries, fish and chips, and a fortune cookie. The two I missed in the first picture I literally can't remember the name of, one is a soft dessert from India, and the other is a cabbage leaf wrap from Turkey.

I made these with the intent of creating a poster with a 'World Food Day' theme!

2 comments:

  1. A watermark is probably an even better idea than a disclaimer, which would not appear if I found this in a google images search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A watermark is probably an even better idea than a disclaimer, which would not appear if I found this in a google images search.

    ReplyDelete