Sunday, May 10, 2015

Reflection 11

This week in terms of exercising motivation is getting better. I'm starting to exercise more in the gym other than simply lounging around doing a couple of half-hearted sets on the vertical butterfly machine though, of course, I still do have my days where I still slack considerably, but progress is progress no matter how slow it may be. We're all learning here and I just think I'm learning to overcome laziness a bit slower than others are learning to complete their tasks and overcome obstacles. In other news, I was able to find my old weight set barbell! I'm now able to do some better exercises for a full body workout with my favorite olympic press exercise now at the comfort of my own backyard! Hopefully I'll be able to work more on becoming less lazy over the next coming week. That's all I have to report and I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment