Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reflection 12


This week started of well! I was following my meal plan and working out not every day, but every other day which is better than nothing. I have been focusing on arms, which is the muscle group I usually tend to avoid. The only problem with this week is that that I haven’t been getting enough sleep due to school work or poor time management. The lack of sleep is really affecting me and I need to make it a priority again. For the second half of the week, I didn’t really have anytime to work on this project because my cousin from Iowa is staying at my house and we are spending time with him. Also, today is my birthday! I’ll be out for the whole day so I won’t have time to work out. But, I did get some fitness related birthday presents, such as fittea and a power band kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment