Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Reflection XI: The One With a Dramatic Change

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE. I suck at time management and I've been preoccupied the past few weeks.

Anyway, I have kinda changed up my routine. I started going to the YMCA everyday after school, so that I can do my lifting there. Immediately after school is usually when I would do my cardio, so I now do that in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. Perks of having insomnia. :)

Pictures will be posted at the end of this week because I haven't had a chance to take them recently.

I have been at this for two months, and I am honestly so glad that I made this decision. Regular exercise has changed my life for the better. I'm seeing physical changes- just my abdomen and legs, for now- and I'm also feeling mental changes. Working out gives me this euphoric high that is making me a much happier and much more positive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment