Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reflection ii, 12

I completed chapter v and started chapter vi this week. There's nothing else to say, as the story is almost complete. However, I feel as if the pacing is a little bit off, but I will worry about it when I start editing. I never got a reply from one person who agreed to edit, so I need to find another one for more feedback. The moment I finish the story is the moment I start editing. Also, I need help with names! I can't decide what to name certain characters, as I want it to have some king of meaning, but it just doesn't sound right! (At this rate, it sounds like their names are puns)//

Next week's goal is to complete chapter vi and vii. It shall be done!

Tidbit of the week: I think our main character Amber is a tragic hero. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment