Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reflection 14

I have to be honest with you. I may have believed I learned plenty, but to the general public, you may not believe so. I'm a little short of learning half of the song, and the presentation is due Friday. This is really stressful. Got a lot of things to do this week. How will I get guitar in at all? The video portion of my presentation I am trying to create is quite awful, I'll tell you that much. I'm trying really hard how to transition smoothly between the riff and the Em7 chord, then to the regular G chord. I've lost all hope in guitar. I may not ever want to touch it again after this experience. If I ever have leisure time in the future, I might pick it up as a hobby, but integrating an activity to an already stressful schedule, it is not worth the extra breakdowns. Forgive me, but I will do the best I can to learn the full song, present that among the other lessons I have learned, and hope to God I will not be judged harshly. I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment