Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Reflection 13: The Other Exceptionally Late One

Memorial Day messed with my schedule a great deal, and I am afraid that I lost track of time. Still, my ineptitude is hardly an excuse for tardiness, and I sincerely apologize for this transgression.
Sadly, the many projects assigned this week and the family trips and events this weekend, I did not get much writing done. I shall most certainly be able to finish the story of the game; however, given my progress in that regard, I am doubtful that I will have time to finish coding it within my time frame. I shall be more than happy to share the finished, coded product, even if I will not finish until after the deadline; the coding process, however. is quite repetitive and time-consuming, even after the writing is done, and I find it doubtful that the full game (in its actual game format rather than the browser-based Twine format).
This week, much more writing shall be accomplished, so help me Vecna. I want to be finished by next Tuesday at the very latest such that I can work on the small PowerPoint presentation that shall accompany the game itself. Until then, until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment