Friday, May 15, 2015

Reflection 12

So this week, sadly I was relatively lazy and did not work out as much as I should've mainly because of the horrible allergies that finally got to me this week. It made it hard to breathe and I felt absolutely horrible so my motivation to be lifting weights for an hour was relatively low. Though I was able to find out where I am at in terms of my one rep max and I was able to do 180lbs. My progress is relatively slow sadly and at this rate, I don't think I'll be able to achieve my goal of 205lbs but I think I made some decent progress strength wise. I was in a much worse shape starting out, where I was barely able to do any of the workouts, to now where I am just about caught up to my previous state of well being. I think in a sense that's a win even though I probably won't be able to bench 205. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment