Monday, May 25, 2015

Reflection ii, 13

I did it. It is done. I completed the story by finishing it in one full sweep--I completed chapters vi and vii. But it is not over yet because I have to start the editing process, which is the tedious part. As this is my first time actually completing a story, I have no experience on how stories should be like when it will be published (but I am not going to publish; it's too embarrassing). The person I called up for editing never responded, so I decided to go for other people to call for help--notably the English teachers, probably. So we're not done yet!

Tidbit of the week: Homeland: The Flames of the Neglected (title pending) is the title of the short story, with a whopping 5,399 words. Pretty cool name, right? The thing is, I have a whole page of title ideas. Pretty hard to think of a title, since I had one before but the story changed drastically, so that title didn't work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment