Friday, May 8, 2015

Reflection 11

This week I had a lot of time on my hands to work on this project. I think I benefit way more from the method I decided to use of watching videos before doing yoga. It helps me relax during the process of yoga and allows me to focus more on my movements rather than averting my attention to a video.
I don't think I've really seen any signs of improvement in my ability to do yoga, and I'm not really sure that's a thing. I know your flexibility can improve, and I've seen some minor improvements in how far I can stretch but other than that everything is basically the same. Maybe I'll try to step it up this next week, because I've been just basically doing more floor poses and definitely more breathing. Also, I think instead of doing a video for multiple days, I'll do a video a day. So the 30 day yoga challenge that I found I used the videos for each day as a multiple day kind of thing, but I think I'll step it up a notch and do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment