Saturday, May 16, 2015

Reflection 12

It's getting increasingly hard to find the motivation to braid anymore because I feel like I've accomplished most of the goals that I set out for myself at the beginning of this project. With the exception of cornrows, I've learned how to do 3 out of the 4 styles that I wished to learn and practiced them a bit. The only possible next step from here would be attempting these styles on other people rather than on myself. However, with the end of the school year approaching and the craziness that comes with it, finding someone who would be willing to let mess around with their hair seems like a tall order on not only them, but me also. Scheduling something like that in the midst of final projects and other things would only cause more chaos and I want to avoid that. Maybe in the future I could try braiding someone's hair, but for the time being, I won't be pursuing that. Although I am very proud of the progress I have made over these past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment