Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reflection 14

This week has not been as productive as the weeks in the past. I have watched a few more videos for tips on how to do the around the world but I still have not been able to do it once. It gets a bit frustrating but I know soon I will be able to do it considering that I have recently improved a lot on my control of the ball when juggling, causing me to be able to juggle it 70 times(my new PR). I really have to start recording my skills and tricks as well considering I probably wont have much time later with all these end of the year projects and finals coming up. I will be sure to practice as much as I can this next week and hopefully do the around the world at least once even if I can not catch it on video I will feel somewhat accomplished. Hopefully, I can manage my time very wisely these next few weeks and perform the around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment