Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekly Journal 12

         I am pleased to say that I finally got to play this weekend! For starters, I successfully tuned my guitar all by myself! I was very happy with myself. The main thing we practiced was the first song that I have been trying to learn for the longest time. This is taking me long because I have absolutely no sense of rhythm and that is finally becoming more and more clear to me. Although this is taking me a while, I can't complain. I am happy with playing the guitar and even after twenty percent time is over I plan to continue learn and hopefully one day I'll be pretty decent. I found that I over think everything, which is the main reason why I have trouble moving forward with the song. However, I am determined to keep going. I can't wait for next week where I plan on practicing more and maybe learning a few extra things on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment