Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Reflection XIII: The One With Absolutely Nothing New

Sorry for everything being late recently. Teachers are bombarding us with last minute projects and tests and much more to stress over. Pictures will be included in my next post.

So I tried the maple water. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great, so I won't be buying it ever again. I have yet to find avocado ice cream anywhere, but I am excited to try it. As for my workouts, not much is new. I haven't been going to the YMCA at all lately, but I have been swimming a lot.

Anyway, remember the protein powder brownies I mentioned a few weeks back? Yeah, I forgot about them too. I was recently reminded of the recipe and I want to try to make them this week. Here's the link: http://runeatrepeat.com/2013/04/04/protein-brownies-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment