Wednesday, May 27, 2015

reflection 8



On week 8 of my knitting experience I went over my boyfriends house to discus him suit for prom. After trying everything on, everyone in the house agreed his pants needed to be hemmed and his other just decided to do it right then and there. She pulled out her sewing machine and told me to come over and watch her. I had been familiar with sewing machines because I had one of my own years ago, and this one was just a different model. As I watched her do this, I decided to redirect my project. I let go of knitting for a little and started researching new sewing projects. I realized I had so many old jeans and closed I was no longer using and could test on. I researched ways to add or remove things to made an outfit better for example:

No comments:

Post a Comment