Thursday, May 7, 2015

Reflection 11 (I think)

I'm writing this one early because I know how the next few days are going to go for me regarding this project. I had two AP tests this week, so that consumed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for me, and I'm going camping this weekend with the girl scouts so I will be gone right after school on Friday until Sunday afternoon, and I have another AP test (my hardest one) on Monday. And I also have make up work due to missing class from the AP tests, and packing, and other stuff to do. Needless to say, my 20% project has been at the very bottom of my priority list so I haven't worked on anything related to it, and I definitely won't have any time to work on it until next week. Sorry to disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. I am disappointed. cAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU FENCING :DDD!

    ReplyDelete