Sunday, May 10, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 11

This week I made Fettuccine with Creamy Red Pepper-Feta Sauce. I found the recipe to be pretty difficult, and the dish didn't come out as great as I envisioned. However, this was a necessary experience; sometimes my dishes won't come out perfectly, and I need to accept that. Hopefully on future pasta dishes I can use my experience this week to improve the quality of my dish. While I wasn't thrilled about this week; I was happy that I can use the experience as a lesson, and can draw positives out of the experience. However, next week I am making a light, fresh, exciting dessert: Banana Cream Pie Smoothie. This recipe uses low- fat yogurt and fat-free milk, so while it should be delicious, it will also be relatively healthy for a dessert. I can't wait! Until then!



Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/banana-cream-pie-smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment