Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reflection #12

This weekend I made hamburgers for my family. They were considered paleo because of the organic grass fed ground meat I used and the fact that they weren't on buns. I took a different route in making these because I bought half pork and half beef and then formed the patties myself. I added a hint of salt and pepper for taste. I threw them on the grill after looking up how long to grill them for. I wanted to make them rare since I really wanted to taste the meat. To go along with the patties, the burger was comprised of lettuce tomatoes red onions pickles and mayonnaise. This was a fairly easy dish to make and it was really good. Splitting the meat was a great idea because the meats complemented each other and they made for a good combo. I learned that you can blend two meats and they can taste very good. Next week I'll be coming over to Phoebes for her birthday party and help her make something for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment