Friday, May 8, 2015

Reflection 11

When I first started this project back in September I thought of myself as being able to look cool and juggle. I thought about that until I saw this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP8tbLBls_M

This was the most insane thing I have ever seen in my life. Being able to perfectly throw and catch all of those balls, rings, or clubs is not human. I thought I was good a catching balls from football and that i had somewhat good hand-eye coordination. Compared to Anthony Gatto I look like a 2 year old. I can barely master 3 balls imagine how long it took him to do that. Honestly, it makes me feel pretty suckish that he is so much better at it than I will ever be but that is just life. Someone will always be better than you at something and you have to respect that. I completely envy Anthony Gatto and all other jugglers as good as him. Maybe for my presentation at the end of the year I'll be doing what Mr. Gatto is.

No comments:

Post a Comment