Saturday, May 23, 2015

Reflection 13

With prom fast approaching and many final projects looming, my 20% project has unfortunately fallen further down on my priority list. It's not a bad thing though, because as I mentioned before, there's not much left that that I feel I can do during the school year. The only skill that I would attempt to learn at this point is cornrows since I struggled with that a lot but that would have to wait until the summer. Also, if I wanted to practice on my hair anytime soon, I couldn't because I'm in preparation to get my hair ready for prom this coming week. Thus, not much progress will happening this week. However, I wouldn't rule out any possibility of progress in the future because I plan on improving my skills over the summer and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment