Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reflection 10

Another rather unproductive week unfortunately. First problem was the program.

The program refused to open, crashing on start-up for some inexplicable reason. I decided to re-install the program to only be greeted with the same issue. I went on to the interwebs for a solution, and ended up screwing around with the program settings just to get it working. It finally worked afterwards, though it took a day.

Second issue was band related scheduling. Lots of events for the upcoming marching band season had me coming to my local high school after school so I can go to leadership meetings and the such. That reduced my time from using the program, as well as any school work that I needed to do after I returned home.

I can't say too much about the progress this week, since it was hindered by meetings and my technical faults, so I'll have something better to say for next weekend.

In the meantime, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment