Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reflection 10

(My laptop's currently out of my possession at the moment, so I'm trying to send this via my phone; my apologies if it doesn't upload properly.)
   This week went rather swimmingly; despite several projects that were assigned and due, I did manage to get a decent amount of writing done for the game. Working solely in text is a little difficult, as I want to describe everything in as much detail as possible but don't want to use so much text as to bore the player. Nevertheless, the story is coming along decently, and the Twine program I'm using to plan it out seems to be functioning properly. Twine also runs JavaScript, apparently, so I don't need a seperate launcher to begin testing the code when that stage is reached.
   I don't want to spoil too much, and don't have any passages worth sharing that don't potentially spoil the plot; this coming week, I plan to do much more writing and will most definitely have so shiny fun worth showing in this blog. Until then, I'll work as much as possible on the story for the game, and perhaps begin reading out loud to better train myself and ready myself for the presentation.
Until then, until then. Have a great week, everyone (or no one; whomever's reading this. Probably the latter.), and praise the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment