Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reflection 12

 This week was very slow for me in completing my goals. I did not work out at all and I ate more junk food than necessary. I feel as if I have kind of given up on this project, but I know that's not the case. I simply have to get my focus back. I did, however, start working on my presentation. I have organized the format and included all of the information needed for every part of my goal. I also saved many of the images on my phone that have shown my progress with this project onto my computer. Now I can put them into my power point. For next week I will commit myself to working out the entirety of the week and also eliminating all junk foods. Hopefully I can also work a little bit more on the power point. Until then wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment