Monday, May 25, 2015

Reflection 12

Welp, I had it all planned it out to record both today and yesterday however things happened and now I'm in trouble. Yesterday, I had to record for a Spanish 3 for most of the day and by the time I came back home not only was it raining, but too dark. I looked forward to today but I had a party to attend for most of the afternoon. So the weekend that I was going to use to film for the final presentation was gone to waste. I haven't been using the weekdays and freetime that I have to film and I feel that's my largest issue in reaching this goal. I'm not utilizing my time correctly. I'm 100 percent going to use all the free time I have on my hands to record. I definitely think I can hit around 7 or 8 good curves out of 10 attempts that I take, so I have for sure made progress.
EDIT: Never published the actual post :/

No comments:

Post a Comment