Monday, May 25, 2015

Reflection 13

This past week has gone pretty good on terms of trying to reach my goal for my 20% project. I got to record 3 times this week, but I feel only one of the recordings was actually good. The rest were too short as my camera was having issues with storage. Regardless, I feel that although I can definitely shoot perfect curves in the way that Andrea Pirlo does as well as David Beckham, I am not consistent with my shots and a lot of the time they aren't very powerful at all. That is my biggest issue and in an actual soccer game, most free kick attempts will be out at 25-30 yards. At that range, I am struggling to make the ball curve and have sufficient power to get past the keeper. Today when I went filming, I used different cleats so maybe that was effecting why I had insufficient power. I am going to record once or twice more then prepare my presentation. So far I think I'm good

No comments:

Post a Comment