Friday, May 22, 2015

Reflection 13

This week I didn't get to do as much yoga because of class assignments. This week was horrible in regards to how much time I had versus how much time I needed. But since Memorial Day weekend starts today I expect to have a lot of time on my hands when I go away with my family. I think it's really frustrating when on days/weeks that I really need to relax and do some yoga to help with that I have no time to.
Next week I anticipate to start coming up with a way to present all that I've learned so far. I'll continue doing yoga, but as far as research goes, I think I'm done and have been done for a while now. I wanted to get a book before but I just decided to go with what I was doing already, which was watching videos. I stopped the 30 day challenge all together and have just been watching random videos that deal with a specific pose, or yoga for when you're sore, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment