Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Reflection 9

I'm unfortunately a week behind on my reflections and so this tells me I haven't been focused on my task like I should be. The start of this project excited me and of course I still love making the jewelry but I'm not quite sure what to do next. I've been continuously practicing on my free time and although it has been a hard and slightly costly journey I'm still glad I chose this as my twenty percent project. Getting my items to be sold has been a harder challenge than I imagined. I have been making some rings and other small things for some family members and a friend or two but I would never ask them for money so my "business" has yet to take off. I'm still going to have to figure out to fix this problem but for the mean time I'm still making some small pendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment