Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekly Reflection

This week for 20% I searched the internet for holiday paleo recipes to get in the Christmas spirit! I love the holiday, including holiday treats, but as I've learned throughout the past few weeks, there is a clean substitution for everything! I made a list of a few recipes I found online that ties into the holiday season and am excited to test out over break. Just like regular food, some recipes are less appealing to my taste buds than others yet other people might find them to be great, so regardless of my opinion I will still post them. I have continued to research effective ways to control and manage stress. Stress will continue to have affiliation with health and diet so it is important to also be aware of the effects it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment