Sunday, December 21, 2014

Reflection 12

This week was not as good as last week because I barely had a chance to practice my knuckle ball. Now that the temperatures are getting colder and soccer season for highschools is done there are not as many fields to practice on anymore. Also the temperatures are getting a whole lot colder. I know what I need to practice with my kicks I just need to apply it so I can get a few more good clips for my final video. The ones I currently have are not a great representation of the knuckle ball's dip so I hope this next week I can find a nice net to practice with before its starts to snow. During my class time as always I watched some videos but at this point I think I am going to start to edit my videos during this time.This next week should be better hopefully since I will have the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment