Friday, December 12, 2014

Reflection

Rather than focus on my physical health, I've been doing some research on mental health, such as dealing with stress and anxiety. I tend to deal with a lot of  anxiety that usually comes from pressure of outside sources, so this week I looked at simple ways to deal with anxiety and get in the right state of mind. Things that I've learned over the years is just to sit down somewhere quiet, close your eyes and breathe. Although I thought this couldn't do much, after doing significant research I found that this works for many people. I read an article this week that was titled 101 ways to organize your life and yes, I sat and read all 101 ways. Many include "simplify your life" and "get up on time and start your day with calmness". All of these things people look over. I actually printed it out & hung it up in my room. So what I'm beginning to learn is that your brain should be just as healthy as your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment