Saturday, December 13, 2014

Reflection 10



         This week I was actually able to practice for a decent amount of time and I made significant progress (still doing that closed arm roll). A couple of hours ago as I was practicing I tried starting the roll by lifting my fingertips. The ball was a thousand times easier to control! I went from 15% to 60% mastery just like that. No video I watched described that lifting your fingertips was the proper way to start the move so it definitely was an important discovery. As of now, I just want to get this move down by the end of this project. Its taking a lot longer than anticipated but I think it’s worth it. Next week I’ll keep practicing and hopefully, with my newly discovered technique, I’ll finally complete the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment