Sunday, December 21, 2014

Reflection 12

This week I pushed myself during my free periods, and after school in the little time that I had.I noticed that the amount of weight I can apply onto my legs has increased. I recently signed up for this program to enhance my vertical from someone who did the same task. It took him
around 4 months which is the same amount of time we had to work on this project and everything he did or done I tried to emulate. I'm hoping the final push I make in the next week will be enough to achieve my goal

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have had really great progress throughout the project so far even though you have been busy with other work! I have been really restricted with the time I usually use to work our recently as well and I hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete