Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reflection #8

This week, my partner and I made an all natural body butter. For once, we insisted on making something else other than food. The reason we decided to make this instead was because it sounded interesting and my partner wanted to make a gift for a friend and this was a perfect opportunity. The ingredients we used to make this butter was almond oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and almond extract. We mixed all of the ingredients together and combined it with ice water. Who knew making butter was that easy. This was a good experience for me because I learned that you can use almond extract for enhancing the scent (especially when dealing with items like this). Also, I never knew making butter was this easy. What we made was all natural and really beneficial for you. Maybe we should continue to expand our horizons and become making items similar to this one? Any thoughts... suggestions? i think this is a perfect opportunity to combine food with items that are healthy not only edible but for other purposes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment