Sunday, December 7, 2014

reflection 7 and 8

 Sorry, i realized for reflections 7 and 8 that  for some reason when I posted them, they didn't show up so I just combined them into one and I remembered what I could of those weeks.

For week 7, Tyler and I started a list of props and other necessities on google drive and how we were going to acquire them. I personally started experimenting with my soft ware to incorporate visual effects from the scenes.  Tyler also started combining the script into one large professional format.

For week 8, we finished combining the script and we began a full walkthrough of reading it and fine tuning it. We also had other classmates from school look at it and comment on how it looked and what they liked about it. We additionally looked at our props list and figured out how we were going to acquire all of them and who would get what.

No comments:

Post a Comment