Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reflection Number 8

Good Morning Everyone!!!! (it's not morning but oh well) this week I spent my time trying out new types of songs. I've been stereotypical with my song choices so far (like Hallelujah and Over the Rainbow and things like that) so i decided to try something new! I've been trying more Rock style songs. Originally, when I got my ukulele, i wanted to play rock music on it so as to be sort of unique with it. So now that I've got the chance, I can finally do that! I've played songs by My Chemical Romance and Marianas Trench. This is important because this is getting me closer to my honest original desire with this instrument. I'm doing decently right now with it as Rock is a bit different that usual ukulele music, but i think with enough practice I'll get better. Signing off for now!!!! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment