Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reflection 11

Due to a veritable plethora of projects, tests, and familial events that were assigned and/or scheduled for this week, I was unable to work on this project as much as I would have preferred. I did begin to develop some characters and events in the story, and managed to create the basic outline for the plot. I have begun to follow a template for writing fiction called the "Snowflake Method", which is a multi-step process which builds plot and characters from the ground up. I believe this method could help me organize my ideas, which I have had plenty of trouble with in the past. This week, I will continue to use this method and write (as per usual... there's only so many options open to me, after all).

Link to the Snowflake Method template:
http://www.advancedfictionwriting.com/articles/snowflake-method/

No comments:

Post a Comment