Monday, December 22, 2014

Reflection 10

This week, I decided to play around more with the meta tags and html portion of the base theme. I know I wanted to add more links to the sidebar (because nothing sucks more than not having enough links in your sidebar for various pages) so I added another one through the html and also the meta tags so that the users can assign whatever url they want to that link. At this point, it seems that a lot of my work is going to have to be done over winter break. Which I don't mind since I don't do much over winter break anyways. I think I may also change my base theme again because as nice as the one I'm using now is, I need to find one that allows me to make easier changes to and also looks closer to what I want. Since I will be at home and therefore will have no restrictions in the pages I can visit, I will most certainly spend some time searching for a new one and working on that one (I really need to stop being nit-picky) but hopefully somewhere will come together by the time we start school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment