Saturday, December 20, 2014

Reflection 12

So I finally finished my drawing of Walter White using pencil. This is my first real portrait drawing and I learned a lot of what I need to improve on from this first drawing. For starters his eyes aren't proportional to the rest of his head and the shading on his beard doesn't have the right lighting. After seeing all the pros and cons to my drawing I'm so much more focused on getting the next time almost perfect and then hopefully I can be able to draw it on a bigger canvas. If i compare my drawings from the beginning of this project to up until now I feel I've improved not only in techniques but in creating ideas. I can look at a picture try and draw it but also add some of my own character to bring it some life. I know that even after the project is finished I'm going to continue drawing and I'm glad I decided to pick drawing because I found something I feel I'm good at and actually love to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment