Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reflection 10

I haven't done much this weekend besides making one or two alterations to the wolf model. My father thinks it would been been not to section the limbs into so my parts and that I should try to separate the shoulder from the torso, which I did. Why didn't I do anything else? Well, my PrinterBot hasn't been delivered yet because of "manufacturing difficulties" which has me hyperventilating in panic.The only good news I have is that Scott Sheppard(?) of Autodesk has responded to my email with access to several tools that will help me with swapping the mesh model with a solid one. Maybe I'll start making the resin eyes and baked clay jawset of the wolf sometime during the week just to get small of the minor things out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment