Monday, December 22, 2014

Reflection 11

This week I learned something about myself while fixing the mess I made. I learned that I'm better at figuring stuff out on my own rather than following instructions. I did exactly what google said to do on how to continue knitting with different yarn, and completely ruined my scarf last week. Then I decided to just fix it myself with no help from outside sources and somehow managed to get it looking right. Over winter break I plan to work on this a lot even though I have so much to do. I'll try to find time to finish this. I always think I'll have a lot of time and I always get excited when I plan to work on my scarf a lot, but there's always so many other things that need to get done.

I think I'll be able to get it done. I'm halfway there, and now it'll be easier to continue this because I don't have to worry about running out of yarn. Although, I am worried about how I'm going to tie it off so it doesn't unravel.

No comments:

Post a Comment