Friday, December 12, 2014

Reflection 9

This week for 20% time, I worked a little bit more on my theme, didn't get too far, but I managed to change some things around. I started searching on the internet for more tutorials on how to code because I'm still having trouble figuring out how to code some things. If things don't work out with this base code after a while, I may consider using a different one and seeing how that goes. However, I'm going to hold out on this one to see if I can work with it some more, hopefully I figure how to change more aspects of it. After spending all this time learning the ins and outs of coding, I give the most props to expert theme makers because I  now know that it is not an easy task. I realize that I won't be able to reach their level in such a short amount of time, but I would like to at least put my foot in the door towards reaching it. If by the end of this project I still have a crappy, wonky theme, I'll be okay with it because I can say I attempted to create something I thought I'd never have to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment