Friday, December 26, 2014

Reflection 12

This week, much like the last, was also basically a spawn from the devil. Staying up until 12 to film a condensed version of Shakespeare's longest plays in under 12 minutes and to memorize a full Shakespearean scene? Not a fun time. But anyway, I decided to take a little break from the research and decided to do some baking again with my wonderful girlfriend who came over Saturday to hang out with me and she said she wanted to bake. What a perfect coincidence that I'm doing baking for this, right? So she came over with an assortment of supplies to bake cookies and we went to work. She would measure the flour and etc. and I would crack the eggs because I love cracking eggs. One handed egg cracking can get amusing sometimes when you're extremely bored, take my word for it. And then my baby brother would add in the chocolate chips because we needed an adorable "mascot" to help us cook. I beat the batter but not too much, as I learned in the previous week (I think), then we placed the batter on sheets and baked it. Not without preheating of course. Gotta preheat which I explained in a week that has escaped my memory. Maybe week 9? But anyway, we waited and watched without opening the oven door because that's bad, also explained in the previous week, and instead used a light which has eluded my eyesight until this weekend. After the cookies were done, we took them out, called the family, and ate. I would've taken a picture but I forgot and we sort of finished them on the spot. We're a large family and I love me a good cookie. I enjoyed myself and spent a very fun afternoon baking with my girl, and was able to eat cookies so needless to say, I'm a happy camper. Have a great break everyone! B)

No comments:

Post a Comment