Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reflection 9

This week, I researched my final product for this project a bit, and the parts are still kind of blurred. In one of the main fencing scenes of The Princess Bride, Inigo and Wesley are fighting and make a bunch of references to famous fencing techniques. This is a funny scene and it's accurate in terms of the footwork and also in the references they make. I'm thinking I'll compile some of these famous fencing scenes and in my final project, explain the references and point out some of the footwork, etc. The main problem I see with this is my lack of skills in video editing, but I don't necessarily need to make a youtube video.  I could maybe just make a powerpoint or other presentation, with links to the scenes in youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment