Thursday, December 11, 2014

Reflection #10

Well, Mrs. Linnett managed to mark a date for the presentation, which is next Monday, December 15th.

Getting this project approved will mark a major milestone in the progress of getting the baby grand piano repaired to good playing condition. The next course of action is to request a inspector to investigate what needs to be fixed and replaced. I'm hoping that the price won't be too high, or this project will take a while. From what I've seen, the piano requires some repairs mainly in the pedal system, and there might need to be replacements of the strings and the hammers. That's as far as I could gather, since I am not allowed to mess with the piano. Today, i'm going to ask my local high school band directors if they are willing to make donations towards the funding of the piano repair project. Knowing them, i'm sure they will be interested in its progress and make a small donation towards its repairs. I will also come in contact with the PSA once the project is approved. In the mean time, Alex out.

No comments:

Post a Comment