Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reflection of the tenth variety

Okay so you know how I said I was going to practice just one song this so that I can really get it down for midterms? well I didn't. Instead I played more songs that I found online. I've found myself picking similar chords for these so as to make it easier, seeing as the most common ones I've already worked on quite well and only need to remind myself of what they are a few times. I have my favorites to play, as I'm sure every musician does, so I tend to look for Rock songs with those. Right now I'm really also working on strumming. Each song requires a different type of strumming to go with the rhythm of it so it's not just random chords being played. I think strumming is honestly the hardest part because if you do it wrong, it just throws off the whole song. I don't know why I didn't think of working on that earlier, but oh well. I'm getting pretty good at strumming. I have natural rhythm (not trying to brag its just a fact) so it makes strumming not as difficult as it could be. I'm fairly certain that next week I'll definitely try doing just one song tho, just to get it down. That's all for now! signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment