Monday, December 22, 2014

Reflection 12

Ahh! The end of the second marking period is coming up and I've yet to decide on a song to perform officially. I practice a lot of songs just little bits and pieces of them, but not all at once. Would it be too late for Christmas songs? I've been practicing Disney songs a lot and they're easily recognizable so that's a possibility. This coming break I will start delving into really practicing for the performance since I have a lot more time. That way I have no classes to worry about nor AHA day, which is coming up tomorrow. 
I'm still improving on tone and position, but those things improve gradually. Also, I believe my California friend is coming back for winter break, so maybe he can help me improve more. If not, then I'll ask my other friend who plays viola to really improve my playing. 
In addition, my sister is back too, so maybe we could be doing some piano/violin duets? How cute would that be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment