Sunday, December 7, 2014

Reflection 9

Being able to stand up again has made a huge difference for my 20% time project. I couldn't stand up for about 6 weeks, which makes trying to juggle so hard because it ruins what I was use to. Finally, on December 4th I got of crutches and can actually practice the right way. Standing up lets you throw easier because your arms aren't in an awkward position.

I've been using this videos my friend told me about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T16_BVIFFPQ The guy is pretty weird but it does help. Honestly I feel that in the few days that Iv'e been standing I have been better than the month I had to sit. Standing up just feels more natural. I am making progress and have caught several in a row multiple times now. It is pretty exciting that I am doing better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment