Saturday, December 13, 2014

Reflection X (can someone please tell me if it's 10 or 11 I am so confused).

This week for 20% time I continued what I have been doing over the past few weeks because its obvious that I still need practice before I move on to something else with drawing. However, I am starting to think that i might not go any deeper than where I am by the end of the marking period because I really like the drawings I am doing right now and between other school work and this, it looks like this is going to take me another 2 weeks just to get it to look alright. I am really enjoying just drawing random unrealistic things because it lets me have the ability to draw whatever I have in mind and creates no limits. Also, I have been beginning to plan out how I want to present my progress at the end of the 2nd marking period, so if I do that now it wont be in the way later. To sum all of that up, I am going to continue to draw random things in week XI as I also begin to plan out for the presentation.

1 comment:

  1. This is #10. All due dates and post numbers are in Powerschool.

    ReplyDelete