Monday, December 22, 2014

Reflection 11

So apparently all of my teachers are plotting against me. They have all (really, all) given me projects due today, so I've been quite busy this past week and haven't gotten much drawing done. I plan to get so so much done over break, as I will be down the shore and I have only one paper to write. If I'm feeling up to it, I'll draw the beach with pastels-- I've worked with them before and I'm not too bad. So expect pictures within the next week and a half. I'll be posting everything, or at least everything decent, in my sketchbook. Feel free to laugh until you cry. I am also going to try to convince my younger brother to let me draw him again. It didn't go too well last time, but I've improved greatly so I really want to give it a try. Maybe I can draw my cat too?? That'd be pretty cool...
Well, I hope your week will be fabulous. Stay golden.

Also, shout out to Aidan, a friend of mine whom recommended a great band to me that is perfect in every way and is excellent for getting me in the mood (to draw, of course). Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESAHQRm8POA .

No comments:

Post a Comment