Sunday, December 14, 2014

Reflection 11

Since presentations are nearby, I have decided to start working on my final project. I will include whatever I have drawn to make a sort of timeline and then I am trying to make a short video which will be of me drawing the final portrait, sped up. The final portrait will include the angle of the human face which I have improved on, shading, and some color. It may be difficult trying to capture it all on video. Another issue is that I am most likely not going to be living in my house for a few weeks because work is being done to it, but hopefully it won't be too inconvenient. The upside is that I am staying a friends house and she is taking AP Art so she could definitely help me out! I am really excited to see how this turns out. I think there will be a clear improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment